Take 50% Off COLLABORATE 13 Now Through Wednesday
But you’ve got to act fast! If you’re not already one of the many joining the IOUG at COLLABORATE 13 – IOUG Forum, sign up today for your chance at attending for nearly half-off normal conference rates.
Early bird registration ends in just two days, so don’t let these savings slip through your fingers. Register today and make plans to get the latest user training on BI, Big Data, Cloud, Database Performance, Security, WebCenter and more. Now, let’s do the math and see how these savings add up:
|Full-Price, Non-Member, Registered On-site||
|Early Bird Discount A must-have||
|IOUG Membership Discount Another great investment||
|Hotel Discount A no-brainer||
|Group Discount (4 or more, as members) Company training, anyone?||
|Pre-Conference Workshops (Value of $599)||
It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Free, preferred access to IOUG‘s Pre-Conference workshops on Sunday, April 7. This program offers a full day of focused education on hot Oracle topics – normally $599 for attendees who do not register through IOUG.
- Priority access to Hands-On Labs, including the recently announced IOUG RAC Attack!
- The new, invitation-only IOUG Strategic Leadership Program, which is geared toward the Senior DBA, IT Manager and seasoned professional interested in getting a seat at the table with senior IT management to discuss corporate strategy. Those interested in taking part in this special offering can request admittance when they register for the IOUG Forum.
- Several exclusive gatherings and networking events planned to help attendees renew old connections and make new ones, including a party celebrating IOUG’s 20th anniversary.
More Reasons To Attend COLLABORATE 13
- JUST ADDED: OTN Night Lab: Fine Tune Your Troubleshooting Skills.
- Hands-on Lab: RAC Attack!
- Hands-on Lab: Hacking, Cracking, Attacking – OH MY!
- Hands-on Lab: Upgrade to the Latest Generation of Oracle Database and Consolidate Your Database Using Best Practices.
- Over 45 Oracle ACE and ACE Directors will be in attendance.
How To Register
Follow these quick and easy steps to join IOUG at this year’s COLLABORATE event:
- Need a manager’s approval to attend? Make the case for COLLABORATE 13 – IOUG Forum in three simple steps:
- Download this Justification Letter.
- Fill in the blanks to customize your own personal message.
- Visit the education sessions page and write down some of the user-driven education sessions you can only get at the IOUG Forum.
- Print out a copy, and drop this and your sessions list off with your boss or supervisor.
- Get approved!
- Confirm your company’s membership status with IOUG. All employees of member companies enjoy steep COLLABORATE discounts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.312.245.1579 to determine your membership status.
- Reserve your room within the official IOUG conference hotel block and you’ll receive an extra $200 off conference registration. Review your options, book online and keep your Hotel Acknowledgement Number handy when you complete conference registration. Hotels are filling up, so book fast! IOUG’s hotels are the closest to the convention center, and prices run as low as $179 a night.
- Make it a team effort: attend as a group of four or more and save $150 per person (non-member) or $230 (member). Email email@example.com to obtain the group discount code.
- Complete your conference registration by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 6 to obtain the early-bird discount.
- Interested in becoming a member? Join today to enjoy IOUG member discounts. A corporate-wide membership (up to 10 members) costs only $795 USD and delivers discounts and educational resources to all employees, all year.
Review these steps to gain access to this year’s COLLABORATE 13 – IOUG Forum. IOUG looks forward to celebrating 20 years with you at this year’s event.